Graduation involves several steps. You have to
- complete all your courses, that is, obtain an “absolutorium”,
- submit a thesis title by the given deadline,
- satisfy all language requirements,
- register for the final examination in Neptun (even if you are retaking it),
- register the main topic and subsidiary topic of your final examination (only BA students),
- prepare, submit, and defend a thesis,
- and pass the final examination, including the defence of your thesis and talking about randomly selected topics.
Please observe the deadlines carefully, missing any deadline usually means your final examination must be postponed to the next term.
studies/graduation.txt · last touched 2021-07-13 11:11 by Péter Szigetvári